I have been working on making pillows for our couch and preparing for B's big girl bed- where this one will probably live. :)
I made this pillow top on the plane ride out to see Danielle last week.
( yeah Im hard core, I craft on planes)
Since I did most of it on the plane their are no pictures to go along but here are the steps:
1. Cut circles of different sizes. They don't have to be perfect- I free hand cut them. I did 5 for each flower head. I just used scrapes I had.
2. Layer largest to smallest and using embroidery thread attach at the center of the flower.
3. Then using a coordinating color stitch down for the steam.
4. Finally, for the leaves attach under the flower head using embroidery thread in brown and green.
5. Finish stitching up for pillow, fill, and sew up your opening.