I hate when you see a product that you think ( and it promises it will) change your life- then it doesn't.
Such a waste.
1. Hair stuff. I have massive curly hair- ugh. As I have gotten older though I have learned to try and work with it more instead of always fighting it. ( Dont get me wrong, Ill still bust out my straightener 3-4 times a week) Here are a few things that make me hate my hair less.
1. Moroccan Oil. This stuff really does help smooth out my hair and take away a lot of the frizzy-ness. I tend to use this when I am wearing my hair straight.
2. Fructis Leave in conditioner. I have used pretty much EVERYTHING under the sun to try and tame my curls. Most things I find leave them "crunchy" or wet looking. I love how the conditioner helps contain the curls but looks more natural so 6 hours later you don't look like you just stepped out of the shower. Plus its only like $4 a bottle- that lasts a long time!
3. On to skin stuff. I typically tan up pretty well however my face ALWAYS without fail is drastically lighter than the rest of me. Something I have found that I use every other day is L'Oreal Sunless tanning Lotion. It doesn't look orange and really helps even things out. Plus, it doesn't cause me to break out.
4. Olay Spin Brush. Its an investment at $30. However, to my acne prone skin this really does help. I use it every 3 days or so with my normal cleanser.
5. Plain Crest Toothpaste. No teeth whitener, no extra stuff. Just toothpaste. BUT I don't use it for my teeth. I put a little dab of this on a zit before bed and it really does clear it up by the next day! It works better than any other spot treatment I have tried.
So there are a few things that help make me a little less scary when I walk out the door! :)
Tomorrow I may skip on Favorite things... Matt's outage ends tomorrow so we will be celebrating having him back - plus some much needed sun shine! :)